Friday, September 21, 2007

trending upward

happy friday. I have been feeling really well for the past few days... probably attributed to my increasing blood cell counts. I had lab work on Wednesday that showed everything improving.

Blobfish!


So I don't have to go back into the hospital until Monday for more lab work. My nurse said she thinks I am trending upward, and she doesn't expect my blood cell counts to drop at this point.
I'm heading to the airport to pick up Teal in a bit. Woo hoo!

love,
h (& c)

6 comments:

Bette said...

Hillary - Is it me, or is it kinda scary we are both thinking of fish today (see my post from earlier this morning...)? Blobfish looks suspiciously like those frightening Nemo fishes on skates...xo b

Anonymous said...

Congrats Hillary - such fantastic news!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you, Hillary. And Teal, welcome to San Francisco !! Have a wonderful weekend of fun together!
xx, mom

Anonymous said...

Hillary, I'm so glad you're "trending upward". Who knew you'd become a measure of economic growth? I'm glad it's also good news for blood cells!

Brett said...

LOL @ Mr. Blobfish. He looks like a snotrocket with a face.

Rachel said...

what a picture! hilarious!

so glad you're doing and feeling so well!