Saturday, September 8, 2007

quick weekend update

Hi all,
I don't have to go back into the hospital for lab work until Monday, so we can relax all weekend. We're about to go on our second walk of the day, and I've watched 2 episodes of the BBC's Jane Eyre (on Netflix's "Watch Now" online). Hmm... this is not as captivating as it sounded in my head.

Local news update: Tom the Tree got the axe. The 100-ft Eucalyptus tree is no more! I got a photo of Tom from his final days:


Kiss the sky goodbye, Tom

From last weekend up at Joseph Phelps winery:

with kathleen, sarah, & stephanie

love,
h (& c)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that a PART I see in your hair at the winery? impressive! (if not, it is a good illusion!)

Anonymous said...

Poor Tom The Tree!
Cute haircut, Hill.

The Parkers said...

Great news - no more chemo!!! Sorry to hear about Tom the tree.

Love: Catherine and Gary

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a hospital free weekend Hill! You look great as always :) Sorry to hear about Tom the tree..at least you have a pic to remember "him" by.
Love, Kate

Brett said...

"Everybody wants a piece of Tom."

I'm sure there is a joke in there somewhere!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're taking it easy, Hillary. Looks like a fun trip to the winery.
love, mom