Monday, September 10, 2007

on the upswing

Hi all,
I had a quick check-in today for lab work. I showed up wearing my fashionable pink mask, assuming I was at least
almost neutropenic. But what a surprise to find out that all of my blood cell counts have gone up! I mean, really it is the least they can do after all their unruliness.

How wonderful that Fall is here and Summer is over! (not really a summer fan) It has been quite toasty here, which makes me grouchy. Here's some music to make you happy:

love,
h (& c)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice of your blood cells to be so cooperative!!!
You never did like hot summers, so I'm sure you're happy that fall's here!
xo, mom

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! hooray for couture pink masks! i am so glad your blood cells are behaving well!

love,
stephanie and ori

ps. LOVE the winery pic...:-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the music -

Anonymous said...

Love the music video. They were doing the happy blood cell dance!

K. said...

hills; i too am not a summer gal; LOVE LOVE LOVE the fall, especially @ indiana. but now we are grown up so i have new falls to consider. thanks for the funny music. keep up the good stuff.
xx

Unknown said...

Your RBC's and WBC's are cooperating!!!