Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tue, July 24

Great news from my check-up yesterday. My lab results from my blood draw showed such good progress that I do not need to go back into the hospital for another check-up until Friday. That is 3 entire days off from the hospital -- my longest stint so far. Nice!
So I should still be on schedule for round 3 of consolidation chemo starting next Monday. Until then, I've been able to enjoy myself a bit more with my improved immune system. Stopped by my friend, Basak's "art show" for her new letterpress stationery company - small square design, and went to a little reunion with my ASK Learning friends up in the city.
Heard from my cousin, Brett, that he's ready for the 24 Hours of Booty bike ride this weekend in Charlotte, NC, and hey look, we're in the "Team Focus" spotlight! He and his friend Lee Ragsdale have raised about $15,000 so far for their team: Chemo Shmeemo... amazing!! As a sign of my support, I plan to eat 24 bowls of ice cream.


eating out with Chris and Carey (visiting us on biz trip)


pier in SF

Love,
h (& c)

4 comments:

K. said...

looking good sis; your dedication to food and excersise as well as kicking the mo' fo's to the curb is very inspiring. keep it up! you are the best. a star! xx

Unknown said...

Great to hear, 3 day vacay! Looking forward to seeing you this wkend!

Kihyun said...

Hey Hillary! You look great! I cannot wait to see you this Friday!!!! I miss you so much. :)

Anonymous said...

SO great to see you have been in San Francisco and visiting friends, rather than at Stanford every day!! You're going in the right direction! Love, Mom