Monday, July 16, 2007

Mon, July 16

Allo!
Another busy weekend here, and I fortunately felt really well. We made it over to our friends' bbq on Saturday, and we even did a bit of the the SF Aids Walk on Sunday. We played it safe (no hugging, no fresh foods), since we assumed my immune system was still out of whack, but I'll find out my status today. I have 5 more days of my daily antibiotic - takes a few hours a day at the hospital. But they only do lab work every few days, so it's always exciting to find out my progress.

allowing my parents a quick break from their yard work
aids walk - chris & john (who did not get the red t-shirt memo) w/ Team Gilead

aids walk - we probably walked about 2 of the 6 miles. then i came up with some lame excuse, like 'low hemoglobin' or something.

love,
h (& c)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO proud of you, Hillary! You're fighting leukemia, but you make the effort to do an Aids Walk. I'm sending you a big, big, big, hug!!! xo, Mom

K. said...

Hills, amazing! You continue to blow me away every day...I'm in total awe. Keep your amazing spirit and keep on keepin' on. xx katie d.

Alicia Skodol said...

Hurray! you go girl! Thinking of you all weekend. So happy you were out walking 2 miles! Go girl. You are absolutely wonderful and amazing.. Ilove you lots and thinking of you tons... Big kiss to you! Talk to you soon!
Love,
Alicia, Ted, Dylan and Lexi

Anonymous said...

Hooray Hillary! I am so impressed that you did the AIDS walk! 2 miles is AWESOME!

you look fabulous...luv the burberry hat! So cute!

Love,
Stephanie and Ori

Anonymous said...

Hemoglobin, Shmemoglobin.

Brett Welborn

Anonymous said...

Hi Hillary!
Wow - you are a Disease-Fighting
Dynamo! Aids, cancer...they don't stand a chance! :) You amaze me, girl! Sending you tons of positive vibes. I know your WBC will keep going up, up, up and that those yucky leukemia cells are going bye, bye, bye (kinda makes me think of the Ted/Alicia N'Sync wedding dance!) hee hee

Take care!
Julie Boczkowski

Alex Nelson said...

Hi Hillary,

Cute photos! You look great. I'm glad to hear that you're back out of the hospital and doing well. I recognize that Burberry hat - I think our Moms must shop together...

Love,
Alex

Anonymous said...

You're a hoot - fighting aids at the same time you take on your own illness! You're amazing! Thanks for sharing!

baz

Rachel said...

you go girl! 2 miles is awesome. you look great! love ya mucho!

Bette said...

Hillary - You look awesome! I love your excuse - I have found that my cancer card has been very useful in vacating certain situations! Keep on keepin' on! ox bette

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are amazing! You look great, and keep on fighting. Paul and I send our best to you and Chris.

Miss you guys,
Steph and Paul