Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wed, April 18th

I'm really going to keep this short as I'm staying at the hospital today and looking to get some sleep and watch some quality TV with Hillary. Hillary was feeling pretty good today - she ate a good breakfast and almost her whole cheese pizza lunch. She had an urge for ice cream in the afternoon - and lucky for her Sarah B. was coming to visit, who happily picked up some Ben and Jerry's....and coincidentally, Hillary wasn't too hungry for dinner. I'm glad she was hungry for some ice cream though- she's happy with the task to gets some calories in her diet - after last week when she really didn't eat much at all. She had a few visitors today, but since I was out part of the day, I really don't know all that she did today - but I know she got in a few walks. I'll try to get a pic posted tomorrow with her new do - I meant to get it posted today.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Natalie Portman, GI-Jane, and Sinead have nothing on Hillary. She has the face and eyes to pull anything off. Lovely!!

Anonymous said...

We keep reading the daily posts to Rose. She is so happy with your progress. Your positive attitude is a true inspiration.

Mark and Sheryl Donnell and Rose

Unknown said...

Great to hear the positive news! Thanks for sharing pictures & daily blog. We're thinking of you!

Jeff & Darlene

Anonymous said...

Hi Hillary (and your dear husband Chris! thanks so much for keeping us updated),
I am so happy to hear that the results came back so well. We keep praying for you and thinking positive thoughts. You look amazing and your attitude is even better! You are such an inspiration. And how cool that you donated your hair...
Thanks again for the updates. I gotta go (I somehow have a strange craving for mac n cheese and tator tots..) :-)
Julie Skodol Boczkowski