Monday, April 9, 2007

Monday, April 9th

I just wanted to let everyone know how good she looks and the fact that her attitude couldn't be any better. She's cheerful and still kind of a smart ass - I guess they haven't given her any drugs for that yet.

Today, Monday, was a good day for Hillary. She ate part of her breakfast and lunch, and more importantly - she kept it down. She didn't keep any food down Fri or Sat, but ate a little Sunday and even more today. We even went for a little walk around our wing in the hospital in the mid afternoon (she's pretty proud of the mask she 'gets' to wear when we went for the walk) She slept most of the Saturday, but she has now had two nights in a row where she has gotten some decent sleep, so she was very alert for Easter, and has been very energetic today as well.

Today is also the last day of her first round of Chemo....so far so good.

I know it's only a brief update and everyone's waiting to hear about her, so now that this is set up, I'll try to keep updating it every day or so - Chris

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Chris-

I thought about you guys all weekend. Thanks for the updates. I'm glad Hillary is still her sassy self.

-Steffan

chip said...

Chris,

Excuse the repeat if you got this already. Thanks for your update. Sounds like Hillary is making great progress. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Chip

Jen said...

Hi Chris,

This blog is such a good idea. Thanks for doing this.

What room is Hillary in? And in which building?

Jen

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for keeping all of us posted. The Adobe crew is sending good thoughts and energy to both of you!

Unknown said...

Hillary and Chris, you are both amazing people and the blog really helps the extended group feel better knowing what's going on. This is one of the times when the power (both on a small and large scale) of the Internet blows my mind. I'm sure the folks at Wikipedia would also be stunned at the impact their site has had on you. You could have been in limbo a lot longer if it wasn't for Hillary's amazing research skills and the availability of the information.

Thank you so much for keeping us posted.

-- Mimi

margie thompson said...

We all love you so much, Hillary. Glad I can be here with you.

love, mom

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Chris this is so smart, thank you. now I won't innundate you with voicemails and text messages...ok maybe still a few, only cause I think about you guys all the time.

Mary said...

You both are in my thoughts; I am sending bountiful baskets of healing white light to you, oh mighty Hillary! Thank you, Chris for keeping us in the know! Love and Peace to you both!

Paige Wagner said...

Hi Chris. Thanks for keeping us updated. I was just looking at old Little 500 pictures last week and smiling thinking about how little and fast Hill was on the bike. She is in my thoughts and prayers.

Paige