Friday, April 27, 2007

Fri Apr 27

Another good day today here at Stanford - the Dr's still think Hillary should be able to go home this weekend, I guess after they see her white blood count tomorrow they'll decide ( I think her white blood count was 1.8 today. Hillary had fun with her nephews today - she even dragged her IV stand out to a grassy area to enjoy the nice warm weather - the nurses probably thought she was going to make a break for it......but no, she returned to her room. I think they enticed here with tater tots and Ensure. Margie brought in some pizza so we all had pizza and ice cream for dinner - not a bad Friday night. I'm staying here tonight, so we'll probably either watch a movie or see what's on the tube.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love seeing those numbers go up! Keep up the great attitude -- you are such an amazing lady!

Katie Pastorino

Anonymous said...

We hope you are having a nice weekend and your birthday card should arrive any day now...

Rachel said...

i'm so glad you got to go outside with the boys! that sounds simply wonderful. you crack me up w/all that tater tot eatin'... reminds me of jr high! love you!