Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thur, Apr 19th

Another short post as I'm staying here at the hospital again tonight. It was another good day - the Dr's said they would see if Hillary's white blood count will increase by itself, or if she would need something to help them grow back (not sure of the technical terms since I wasn't here when the Dr's made their rounds today). They did say that the final analysis of the bone marrow biopsy was the same as the preliminary analysis - which was good. She got in a few walks today, and ate a good amount of her meals. We just finished up a little Yahtzee tournament with Bill and Michelle - fun times - I won't brag about who won. I'm delinquent in posting a pic of Hillary's new do - but tomorrow for sure....
She has a few visitors tomorrow, so another busy day for her - then I'm guessing she'll hit the town for happy hour - or maybe just take a stroll down the halls of the hospital and cap it off with an Ensure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Can't wait to see you guys again soon. Another positive day...love it!!! xoxo

Stevie

Unknown said...

Have fun at Happy Hour tonight with your Ensure. Keep the good news coming!

Unknown said...

If they offer 2 for 1 , specials I might be enticed to swing by for hh.

K. said...

Hi Hills. It's Donnelly. I like the picture of you with the pink telephone. I miss you and love you dearly. Hang in there; you are rock solid! xx