Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Just got home from the hospital after a quick blood transfusion. Apparently my red blood cell count was low. I actually could tell this time -- when I went for a walk with Amy LaRue (in town for work - love that!) yesterday morning, I felt pretty tired when we got home and I was pooped the rest of the day. This may also be due to our weekend trip down to Newport Beach, but that was really pure relaxation + free entertainment by my cuuuuuuute nephews.

nephews Tommy & Charlie observe balloon making @ friend's party


loitering by the ocean (stevie, me w/ tommy, chris, carey w/ charlie)

Lunch with Steph & Maggie last week...


Plus, I got to have lunch with my work friends last week. Note: I am always happy to be an excuse for a long lunch!




I'm extremely bummed I can't go to Chicago this weekend for the 1/2 marathon. Pam, LaRue, Shannon, Kristie, and Teal will be running. But I know Alicia has been arranging an entire cheering section - including mi madre & mi padre, so I'll be sure get some good photos! I know they have all been training their little butts off, an I am SO impressed. This time I plan to show my support by eating 13 It's Its (1 per mile, ya know).

love,
h (& c)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you are going to keep this blog going forever...I really enjoy reading it.

Anonymous said...

Your friends could not be any nicer to you! They invite you to visit, they come visit you, they meet you for lunch, they run and bike for you all over the country, etc etc etc!! xoxo, mom

Anonymous said...

We love getting the updates... know that we are thinking about you two every single day! Enjoy the 13 Its Its :)

Anonymous said...

mirian ( brazil )
Hi Darling .... Your blog is wonderful and Im very happy to know that you are so good !
kiss,
Mirian

Anonymous said...

I had such a great time with you last week! love the blog...:)

I am sure you are having a fabulous week, especially after the get away to the OC. :)

Love,
Stephanie and Ori

Angie said...

Your little nephews are way too cute holding hands. :) It was so nice seeing you last week in the 408. You look fabulous! Hope to see you soon!

Angie