Monday, August 20, 2007

happy moonday

We had a pretty relaxing weekend mostly at home. I'm on daily trips to the hospital's infusion center to get my antibiotic, but I think the sinus infection I picked up is almost gone. One side of my face had puffed up and looked a bit like domestic abuse. I seem to be accumulating drugs with each hospital trip. After this last one, I had to sit down and make a daily pill schedule, because it is so ridiculous. I have about 9 medications/day, and the amounts change every few days. Plus some of these pills should not be for human consumption (e.g. Cipro pill is sized for horses).
We got into the city on Saturday for a birthday bbq & bocce ball at Golden Gate Park for Chris's friend Doug. And Sunday, Chris's dad, John, Camille, and Marcus came by to see us during their California tour. Burlingame is quite the hotspot! And there are always such exciting and important issues being discussed here.


making my drug schedule... Chris thought this was sooo funny

love,
h (& c)

13 comments:

Brett said...

No! Save TOM! What did Tom ever do to anybody? All day long all he does is create oxygen out of everyone else's exhaust and this is how he's rewarded?

:?)

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so cute :)

Anonymous said...

I think you and Brett should both be stand-up comics!

Alicia Skodol said...

Hilly-- I LOVE your hair!! It looks great!! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hil, I also love your hair! Please let us all know what happens to Tom.
xoxo, Shan

Anonymous said...

You look like you are prepping for a very important meeting about TPS reports :-)! I love the hair cut! Adorable!

I am glad you are feeling well and monitoring Tom.
Love,
stephanie and Ori

Anonymous said...

I'm pulling for Tom! Glad your organizational skills are being put to good use with the pill schedule.

basak said...

I love the new hairdo - so stylish.

Rachel said...

look at that hair! you go girl. sounds like tom might need a hug when you have some free time! love ya!

Jen said...

I think you have more hair than me now! Very Kylie Minogue.

Jake is looking forward to his weekend at Camp Burlingame. I'll make sure he gets his weekly toothbrushing before I put him on the bus.

Unknown said...

Aww, viva Tom. It was never that exciting when I lived in the B'G, but then again, we didn't know eachother back then... that's why it was so slow. ;-)

You are looking great, H - lovelovelove the hair! I meant to ask if Team Hillary was wearing yellow for all the bananas you've consumed?? Of course, we're all bananas for you!

We miss you tons at work
:) Fawn

K. said...

hills you were always a list maker. you look great. xx dons

Unknown said...

Save Tom