Friday, August 3, 2007

Fri, Aug 3

I am thoroughly enjoying my last day of round 3 at the Stanford Chemo Spa. Here are some photos from last weekend around town...

movie night! going to see "Sicko" w/ Jen A, Basak, & Jen H

hiking @ El Corte de Madera - w/ Chris, Kevin, Natalie, & Danny

grad school reunion - sandy, lori, peter, kihyun, eric, me, cassidy

Darlene & Jeff's baby shower - w/ darlene, kathleen, & delanie

jeff, chris, john, & tony (nicely integrated coed baby shower)

Tomorrow morning we're going to pack it up and drive down to Newport Beach to visit those crazy Ransoms. (yes, I have ok'd this with my doctor!)
love,
h (& c)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!! You got to go on a trip! I just know that all 6 of you had a wonderful time! mom

K. said...

hills; you look so pretty! really! day by day, your blog and diary continue to inspire and make me smile. keep it all going b.c you got it going! xx donnelly

Anonymous said...

wow! a trip away, how fun! Sometimes that is just what the doctor ordered :)
xoxo