Monday, June 18, 2007

Mon, June 18

Hi everyone,
We had another nice weekend here, and I'm continuing to feel really well. Still on daily trips to the hospital for my antibiotic, but at least it seems to be working. We enjoyed the weather a bit with a little hike up on Skyline (ok, "hike" may be a bit of a stretch!). After we got home, I passed out on the couch while Chris did the yard work. Nice division of labor, eh? :)


"hiking"



Chris, Hill, Amy - we decided I was healthy enough to eat out, and hey look - I'm sporting my new black wig. that is hot. (thanks LaRue!)


With Steffan & Jen (my talented pals from A.S.K. Learning)

love,
hill (& chris)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the new pictures on the blog. That's great you took a little hike! Can't wait to see you in 3 weeks! love, mom

K. said...

such a pretty girl and nice scenery too. wish that were my backyard. it used to be the hudson + now it's the mississippi. i feel geographically challenged. i would love to come visit you guys at some point (stay w. my cuz and squeeze in some time if it permits). hey hills, will you post your home address to those who may not have it so i can continue to hound you. xx great hike! donnelly.l

Kihyun said...

Love your new look, dear! :)
I am thinking of you and praying for you all the time.

Love, Kihyun

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Hill. Great to hear you are out and about! You look fantastic as always! Thanks for keeping up posted. Thinking of you every day :)

Miss and love you,
Katie, Greg and Moira

Anonymous said...

The wig is fabulous and you look darling!!! Glad you feel so good that you can get out for little adventures! See you soon. Love you lots, Stevie

Unknown said...

Thanks for having us over for pizza, cheesy poofs, and gossip.
2 hour lunches definitely make the work day FLY by. See you soon.
xo Steffan

Anonymous said...

I love the 'do! that is great!

Also, love the hike! (That is my kind of hike!)

Love,
Steph

K. said...

i know im not the best athlete, but i dedicated my 8 ride biking to you today thru forest park. during the up hill struggles, i thought of you. i still have the same trek bike that i crashed in front of that semi hot guy at IU when you used to make me ride w. you for exercise. i even had a banana in your honour when i got home. phew! thanks! ill give it another go soon. xx d.