Saturday, October 13, 2007

worky work, busy bee

Hi everyone,
I started back at work last Wednesday with no problems. Plenty of energy, and I highly recommend the 3-day work week. I was very busy... eating cake, cookies, chocolate, ice cream sandwiches, and French food.
But hopefully my schedule will slow down a bit.

I won't get any results from my bone marrow biopsy until Tuesday, but I got results back from my most recent blood work. It had a lovely stamp: "Within Normal Limits" right across it. Way to go little blood cells!



love,
h (& c)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the results you got Hill! I will be thinking of you tomorrow when you get your biopsy results. Glad to hear work is going well. Thinking of you lots.
Love, Katie, Greg and Moira

Anonymous said...

Hooray for within normal! I am so glad you are feeling well...Have fun at work! Is Adobe hiring? I am really good at eating chocolate, cookies, and ice cream sandwiches too. :-) Sooo glad you are back at work! Congrats!
Love,
Stephanie and Ori

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you, hillary. So glad things are going SO well!
love, mom

K. said...

Little blood cells r' gettin' the job done and i LIKE IT!
excellent progress notes, Hill! Thanks for sharing + keep up the love!
xx Donnelly.

Rachel said...

yeah!!!!!!!! that's wonderful news hillary!! frame that little stamp!

Unknown said...

You are 'normal within limits'!