Tuesday, October 9, 2007

chocolicious update...

The bone marrow biopsy went perfectly. In fact, our physician assistant actually said "perfect!" as she was finishing, so that was relieving. I am feeling great... just a teensy bit sore on my hip, but my hot chocolate + whipped cream treat seems to have taken off the edge.
I should have some preliminary results next week, and she expects to have full results in 2 weeks. Our phys asst told me that I need not worry... so I shan't.
Thank you all for your thoughtful messages & wishes!
love,
h (& c)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you're done! Bet it's a huge relief to have that over with. Enjoy your return to normalcy -- I'm sure that you'll never forget this whole experience and that it's forever impacted who you are, so here's to new beginnings and getting back to work and play!

We're so happy for you both!
Becky & Steve

Anonymous said...

Yeah Hill! I am glad it went perfectly and you aren't too sore. Hot chocolate can make most things better :) I've been thinking of you tons today and will be thinking of and praying for perfect results!!
love you, kate

Anonymous said...

Hi Hillary. I'll be thinking of you every minute tomorrow when you return to your life. I'm so proud of how you've handled all of this!
x, mom

Brett said...

I am glad you are not worrying, so I shan not (the non contracted version of shan't) worry either. You're a trooper!

Anonymous said...

It brings tears to my eyes to think of you back at work!! xx,mom

Anonymous said...

Great!! Iam happy for you !!!
beijinhos.....
Mirian

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you Hillary - you deserve at least one hot chocolate per day! I hope you enjoy returning to work! Thinking of you.
Love
Angie LaFratta

Rachel said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! the biopsy is behind you and you are back at work!!! congratulations hillary!!! all 4 flaherty's are so excited for you. keep us posted. we'll pray for the good news we all want to hear! love you mucho.

Kihyun said...

Yay! Yay! So happy for you, Hillary! Miss you tons!