Monday, October 8, 2007

chicago blues

We had such a fun weekend with Alicia here, and we didn't even make her do any house construction. Beautiful weather and no hospital/doctor trips.

Poor Chicago... the marathon was too hot and the cubbies are out of the playoffs. So we went to a Smuin Ballet performance; nothing like a good ballet to take your mind off bad baseball, I always say.
alicia and i patiently awaiting the mail... something I have come to anticipate with much excitement.


Nova and Winkie celebrate Stanford's big win.
Nova: "Go Cardinal!"
Winkie: "I knew they could do it."

Chris and I head to the hospital tomorrow morning for my bone marrow biopsy. The goal is to confirm that I am in remission.
And then I just have to stay there :)
love,
h (& c)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck tomorrow! We're keeping our fingers/paws crossed for the best news possible!

J+J

Alicia Skodol said...

Hill & Chris- I miss you guys already lots! It was great to see you! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!!! I love you!
Alicia, Ted, Dylan and Lexi

Anonymous said...

I will be thinking of you TONS tomorrow Hill! So glad to hear you had a good time with Alicia.

Miss and love you,
Katie, Greg and Moira

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow! We'll be thinking about you!!
Nice pic of Wink and Nova....