Monday, November 26, 2007

Hola!

hi all,
We are back from a wonderfully relaxing vacation in Mexico and a visit to Grandma's in Palm Desert. Nice and toasty! Bridget & Brian's wedding was so lovely:


enjoying cabo...


hullo puffer fish.

paddleboating in palm desert...

chris and dad:


happy 29th birthday to...
  • my adorable sister, Stevie,
  • my cousin, Brett,
  • and Kevin P Murphy!
I suppose I should mention that my last doctor's appointment was a huge success. Did I already mention that? My blood cells are just growing back like crazy. Apparently they are plump, since they are young.
Amy & Leigh - you were totally right about my nails; they are unbelievably strong!

Ok I really am wrapping this thing up soon... probably my next post.

many hugs,
h (& c)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful trip! So glad your little blood cells are getting plump! Even the puffer fish is happy for you! x,mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like your trips were great!! I wonder if your 'plump cells' help you float/swim better?! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hei!!! wonderful trip !! your skin looks so good...gold color ! Im very happy to see how you are !! Great work sweet ! Come to Brazil to take more sun (hehe) what you think?? beijinhos Mirian.

K. said...

EXCELLENT NEWS on all fronts. you look so great, hills. hang in there sis! congrats on the blood cell count and the puffer fish is cute but i feel sad for him; did you throw him back in the ocean? i guess that might be a liabilty these days. bravo! i love a good trip. xx donnelly.

Rachel said...

so happy for your happy news from the doc! great pics... glad you were able to get away and have some fun! do you really have to shut this thing down soon?? love ya!